2023 NEW INTAKE | CENTEXS Mukah
This programme designed to provide understanding of the inspection of welded products. It combines workshop related activities and welding inspection before the CSWIP 3.0 exam. The practical element will cover participation in structured practical welding exercises to include health and safety, process advantages and limitations, joint preparation and fit up conditions, causes and avoidance of welding defects.
- Basic Welding and
- Physically and mentally fit.
- Visual inspection procedures
- Relevant codes of practices
- Terms and definitions
- Welding processes and typical welding defects
- Weld measurement
- Typical documentation and requirements
- Practical inspection