2023 NEW INTAKE | CENTEXS Kuching
Through the program, the trainees will learn about real production equipment of a smart manufacturing system, which consists of 3 stations as well as the integration of Industry 4.0 learning topics to achieve a complete Industry 4.0 system. All 3 work stations can be used individually or be connected to form a total production system. The work stations are made of industrial components (industry standard) and adapted for training purposes. The Bosch Rexroth Industry 4.0 modular Mechatronics System (mMS4.0) stations 1-3 features the assembly of a cube-shaped housing.
At the end of the programme, the trainees will be able:
- To understand the complete mechatronics system
- To program the PLC according to IEC 61131-3 programming languages.
- To learn about transporting material with electric drive technology.
- To learn about the commissioning of electrical servo drives.
- To setup and commission of an RFID system
- To learn, understand, setup and commission the IoT Gateway System
- To learn about IoT Sensors and potential use case.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic, Electrical, Mechatronics, Mechanical, Computer Science, or related fields, or equivalent
- Industry 4.0 Project Engineer
- Industry 4.0 Software Engineer
- Software / IoT Engineer
- Industry 4.0 Consultant
- IoT System Integrator
This course is divided into six (4) main modules as following:
Why choose us
We're HUAWEI certified training partner!