2023 NEW INTAKE | CENTEXS Kuching
This programme is designed to produce trainees with knowledge and skills in providing a complementary treatment plan. Trainees will obtain relevant hands-on experience with advanced technologies and proper supervision from the industry. This programme is a combination of theory and practical relates to massage, osteopathy and rehabilitation as a complementary therapy.
- A Malaysian female Citizen;
- Minimum UPSR;
- Not less than 18 years of age;
- Physically and mentally fit.
- Introduction to Human Anatomy
- The Human Skeletal System
- The Human Muscular System
- The Human Nervous System
- Introduction to Physical Therapy
- The Physical Therapy Technique and
- Physiotherapy Methods
Physical Therapy Assistant
Massage Therapy Assistant