2023 NEW INTAKE | CENTEXS Kuching
The IoT Sensors and Power Management programme is focused on the IoT device design, with the goal of teaching trainees how to characterize the power consumption of IoT devices onboard controllers, sensors and wireless modules. This programme focuses on the principles of power management and will be able to characterize micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) devices. This programme integrates hands-on industry relevant experiences and realworld applications in IoT design and testing.
At the end of the programme, the trainees will be able:
- To explore the critical selection parameters of sensors for IoT applications.
- To discover the principles of commonly used technologies.
- To evaluate performance of commonly used sensor modules.
- To understand the design considerations in IoT applications (power management).
- To evaluate and validate power consumption of IoT devices and the sub-circuits using industrial-grade test and measurement instruments
Completed IoT Fundamental Measurement Science or equivalent
- Design Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Compliance Engineer
- System Solution Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Product Engineer
This course is divided into six (4) main modules as following:
Why choose us
We're HUAWEI certified training partner!