2023 NEW INTAKE | CENTEXS Kuching, Mukah
This programme introduces the fundamentals of IoT and demonstrates the understanding of IoT’s architecture, technologies, standards, wireless protocols, applications, and ecosystems. Trainees will be given a training kit, consists of a development kit and sensors, lab sheets, and problembased assignments
At the end of the programme, the trainees will be able:
- Understand IoT concepts and the various applications and ecosystems associated with the IoT.
- Understand the architecture, standards and connectivity protocols in IoT.
- Understand high-level design and implement proof-ofconcept for IoT applications with a focus in end-user applications.
- Design and embedded IoT gateway and IoT devices.
- Configure IoT end-to-end systems from IoT devices to the cloud
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Electrical, Computer Science, and related field, or equivalent.
- Design Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Compliance Engineer
- System Solution Engineer
This course is divided into six (7) main topics as following:
Why choose us
We're HUAWEI certified training partner!