2023 NEW INTAKE | CENTEXS Kuching
Green Mobility and Storage aims to supply talent for the market of Green Energy Value Chain. Green Mobility and Storage programme which includes the capabilities and key technologies in electric vehicle (EV) infrastructure ecosystem from slow and fast charging, battery swapping, smart pole with charging, vehicle to load (V2L) and vehicle to grid (V2G), among others.
At the end of the programme, the trainees will be able:
- Learn and understand the EV market and application
- Explore the key technologies of EV charging infrastructure by different vehicle segments
- Learn the Vehicle to Load / to Grid using Vehicle as a source of electricity and storage
- Explore the potential of green hydrogen, value chain and application
- Understand battery swapping stations and e-motorcycles application
- Integrating EV charging into 5G Smart Poles
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science or equivalent, AND Completed Certificate in Smart Solar Photovoltaic (PV) or equivalent, or Working experience of at least 3 years in Renewable Energy or Solar industry
- Clean Energy Specialist
- Energy Transition / Sustainability Engineer
- Project / Site Engineer
This course is divided into six (4) main modules as following:
Why choose us
We're HUAWEI certified training partner!