2023 NEW INTAKE | CENTEXS Kuching
This programme is designed to focus on building knowledge of trainees on sustainability challenges for reaching net zero and meeting the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). This desirable outcome of the training is to enable the trainees to become the change and courage catalysts within the organizations.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting & Finance, Bioscience, Engineering, Data Analytics, Information Technology, Geology, Economics, Enviroment, building & Technology, Human Resources, or other related fields.
- Green Financing and Reporting Standards
- Introduction to hydroponic
- Carbon Neutrality
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Accounting and Reporting
- ESG as Risks or Oppurtunities
- Developing ESG as an Organization Strategy
Consultants & Researchers
Ckimate Change Executive
Quality Assurance Executive
Supply chain Management Executive
Enviromental, Health, Safety & Sustainability
Sustainability Coordinator/ Trainer