2023 NEW INTAKE | CENTEXS Kuching
This program serves as an introductory course to Industry 4.0 trains. The modular Mechatronics System (mMS4.0) from Bosch Rexroth will expose participants to magazine station, process station and storage station in an industry. These three (3) stations use industrial sensors, Cartesian robot and conveyor belt system found in many industries.
The trainees are introduced to the real production equipment of a smart manufacturing system, which consists of 3 stations as well as the integration of Industry 4.0 learning topics to achieve a complete Industry 4.0 system. The work stations are made of industrial components (industry standard) and adapted for training purposes.
- Minimum age : 18 years old
- Able to understand basic English
CENTEXS, Bosch Rexroth
Basic knowledge of automation (Industry 3.0)
- Introduction to automation technology,
- PLC Programming according to IEC 61131-3,
- Electrical control technology
- Field bus systems
Converting production from Industry 3.0 to Industry 4.0:
- Open Core Engineering-Programming with IT programming languages,
- RFID system